OT - Houston Rockets

The Rockets definitely have assets.

What they haven’t shown is that they have winners.

Which is why, although Green played well during the last half of the season, I’m ok trading him.

What is with all the French players. All of a sudden the best young players are coming from France.

They start professionally developing them at like 14. Similar to the soccer academies. So by the time they’re college age they’ve been playing professionally and on that style of schedule for several years.

3 Likes

2028 they may win the gold medal in Olympics :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah all the athleticism and none of the AAU. Good combination.

1 Like

This is supposed to be a terrible draft I saw something that said that #1 pick might only get you the 4th or 5th best starter on a good team.

That’s not unique to France. Pretty much every European country has a similar concept.

Sheppard has it all, deep range, pull up game, can finish around rim, good passer, money at the FT line, good defender, good athlete, 42 inch vertical. Will be a great NBA player

5 Likes

I agree……think he’s going to surprise a lot of people.

Takes time to build a winning culture but I expect a big jump next season. A lot of the teams in the west are old and getting older. Pretty good chance some playoff spots open up.

1 Like

What do you think of Jalen Geen’s mental makeup?

Jalen says the right things but it’s clear his mental makeup and basketball IQ aren’t what you want out of your #1.

Special :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

If im wrong ill glady eat crow!!!

Give me Dalton Knecht.

Defense ???

Not at #3……if he’s the guy you want then see if you can trade down a few spots……plenty of teams will want to move up to #3

He doesnt play good enough defense for Sampson. So no!!!

What did I miss?