Other games Week of 11/22

#4 Michigan tied with unranked Seton Hall with a minute left. F them and Jordan Poole. Go Hall!

5 Likes

Michigan loses at home.

3 Likes

I really like Mark Pope.

1 Like

Big Ten getting smacked in the Gavitt games by the Big East

2 Likes

every player at wisconsin can shoot, they are the kind of teams that are hard to overlook, as we might catch them on the wrong night, when a ton of prayer shots go in

especially when Wisconsin offense is a good matchup for our monster… they run the offense through their bigs… they pass it to him in the post, who is extremely good in 1 on 1, but an extremely good passer on a double

im not as worried about butler, but will watch their michigan state game tomorrow…they are heavily reliant on undersized guards to score

BYU is insanely hot tonight. But is this going to be the typical Oregon team? Insanely athletic that is prone to defensive lapses and going ice cold from the floor?

1 Like

they were red hot vs smu, and couldnt miss…probably going ot be jeykll and hyde season for them

1 Like

Seems like it always is. Usually some freshman mistakes as well.

But they have a lot of experience this year. Need to put together a more consistent year this season. Altman can’t wait until March every year to turn it on.

I’d like to have a five year series with UCLA.

I will be surprised if we lose to butler with 5 days to prepare.
Then there will be another new challenge for this team to bring the same energy for 2 &3 consecutive days.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/coopertwatson/status/1460955888680935429

A good day to check out Butler & Okie St

2 Likes

I expect you, @pesik, @Joprior23 to each give their scouting reports.

1 Like

Butler down 20-8 to MSU early

butler is exactly who i thought they were… in their other games they were reliant on 1 or 2 small scorers …that on tape didn’t look like it would be hard to shut down (were not too shifty)…michigan state has taken those 2 players out and they are on pace to score 30 for the entire game…

butlers defense is respectable tho

2 Likes

This is a hard game to watch. Tom Izzo may need to modernize his philosophy some.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gwizzy12/status/1461121608190500867

Looks like a good crowd for Butler. Too bad they stink :grin:

1 Like

oklahoma st looks bad early

tulane up early on fsu

1 Like

Tulane vs FlSt on ACCN. I know many on here want to watch Mills. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 mins into 1st Half-- Tulsa-- 17 FlSt-- 10

1 Like

Dana teams are always that way until after semester break and then they click and he makes Sweet 16 more times than not lately.

Butler laid an egg but Tulane showing a surprising amount of grit against FSU.