Pac 12 has to make a move now

Even if it passes, easy veto for Abbott.

1 Like

That bill is a day late and several million dollars short.

3 Likes

I don’t think anything will pass any time soon. Aren’t democrats still in DC?

5 Likes

Raising money for his campaign.

4 Likes

No they are at home recovering from COVID.

1 Like

Did Texas legalize hash recently. Some people are hitting the polybong a little hard.

1 Like

Well, I’ll say one thing. Aldine sure has been extremely consistent about UH and the PAC over the last 6 years.

3 Likes

Well, they didn’t and look where they are. Time to expand while they can before they are a Big 12-4.
#GoCoogs!

How is the PAC going to become the B12?

They don’t have the destabilizing influence of UT and no one is leaving.

SEC will start to schedule 9 pm games to torpedo the PAC 12. :rofl:

Having lived in northern california I can tell you your typical california sports fan doesn’t even turn on the TV until 5pm PST.

Its not so much arrogance. They just aren’t interested in the rest of the country.

2 Likes

I live in Northern California currently, and I don’t know anyone but me that watches college football.

Edit: I lied. I know an Oregon Ducks fan. That’s the one.

2 Likes

Just so much real stuff to do in that beautiful state.
I disagree with a lot of things related to California but its a helluva beautiful lifestyle.

3 Likes

You are 100% correct there Sir

They’re going to be left on the dock as the “SS Future of Conference Football” sails away. When that happens watch their UT & OH (Oregon, USC) announce a surprise move to the SEC in about 10 years time.
#GoCoogs!

1 Like

Two things:

1. The west coast is one of the best locations for watching sports. You can wake up in the morning and watch a game on the East coast and then games throughout the day. I watched four different baseball games as a kid one day.
  2. In the article with the PAC12 commish, he mentions school being “culturally” alike.

I think those 4 are the strongest too. But if they have issues with TCU as a religious school, I’m not sure if KSU would be an good fit for the PAC. I might go with UNLV if not TCU or KSU.

I don’t see the appeal of Tech now that the B12 is collapsing. I’d say a Dallas school over them and maybe UNLV for markets.

1 Like

I don’t get the appeal with Tech either. Especially now without UT. Maybe just a good partner for us to go to the PAC. :man_shrugging:t3:

Larry Scott ran the conference in the ground.

2 Likes