PAC Expansion

If tcu feels that way, the big 12 dies and they are worse off bc I doubt tcu is getting into the pac. Really ignorant of them if they think they can’t compete with us , cincy etc when they used to play UT and OU. We need to remind them we adovated letting them in Cusa.

We helped a lot of teams like rice, tcu and smu into our leagues without fear.

1 Like

Well that says to me we are putting the bottles away

1 Like

Is that fear i smell. SELFISH

TCU back to MAC and Baylor to Sunbelt, please.

6 Likes

no expansion announcement coming now im sure with this alliance

2 Likes

The big 12 is like a large family of eight insecure brothers. It’s why they failed.

3 Likes

Pac 12 still the weakest at the table IMO. They need to get into the Central time zone.

So, they are already in agreement as to whether it is a hard YES or hard NO.

There was a post that says within 2 weeks then a tweet timeframe of 1 week so we will know prob in 3 or 4 weeks max after they meet with Espn etc. My guess is tv will tell them to expand bc they then save money off the big 12 which goes away. It’s almost a no brainer.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/slmandel/status/1430250328440512512?s=20

Pac12 thinks they have starved of being raided with this alliance. The BIG will sign a short time deal then come after USC.

I think this means they will all raid the BIG12 conference shortly. :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think they need to with this (scheduling) alliance. Irate 8 will be left to die on the vine.

1 Like

PAC will not be expanding. B12 only has one choice. They will probably make it after they receive all $ they can squeeze out of OU and TU.

No sense in worrying about anything until 2023 - 2024.

The leftovers have to do something. Recruiting has got to be pretty difficult not knowing anything.

All of their athletic programs will be like the HOF, once pretty impressive but the showers no longer work and there are rats.

I’ve been slowly sorting through numbers on games that drew 4+ million viewers from 2019 -2013.

from 2019 - 2013, the PAC 12 had 12 regular season conference games that drew over 4 million viewers. The SEC had that many in 2019 only.

TCU will soon understand no one cares about them outside their penal colony campus.

1 Like

The state of Texas is not totally owned by Austin or College Station.

Believe it or not there are people that don’t care about either one.

38% ut
34% tamu
28% anyone else

2 Likes

The funny thing is we were all on equal footing when TCU was in the MTW and they still were able to elevat their program above ours. I guess they think it’s a fluke.

That is the type of thinking that got the big 12 in this position. It’s in their best interest to strengthen the league and allow it to grow.

UH is already a more desirable expansion target.

2 Likes

How does TCU figure they will get $15 million per school without UT and OU and their commissioner suing ESPN? Who will give them the $15 million?

5 Likes

This seems right, unfortunately another 7% or so is all SEC between OU, LSU, Arky, and casual fans. It’s why the PAC isn’t expending there’s no 30 percent of Texas for Tech and Houston.