Pain Management

I remember a guy named Royce that won the first 2 against all kinds of random black belts, tough guys and wrestlers. Introduced the world to Jiu Jitsu.

So a couple of things. A 200 lb man that knows how to hit someone would knock Rhonda the heck out, not a knock on Rhonda but just biology.

I was driving down the beltway and almost hit a guy in my blind spot. He pulls next to me and is a tough guy that has a gun pointed at me as he yells at me. I am armed to the teeth in my car. But the responsible thing was to slow my car down and exit. I had an out even though I was in fear of my life. My aim from a moving car into a moving car is not what it once was so the responsible gun owner exited the beltway.

2 Likes

Well doneā€¦

Iā€™m 220 lbsā€¦ Not all muscle but in pretty good shapeā€¦ I hear what youā€™re saying about Rousey as far as landing one square on her chinā€¦ But I wouldnā€™t want to be on the businesss end of her kicksā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s your comeback? Tell people to move to Canada? lol. Equivalent to saying, ā€œoh yea, well youā€™re a butthead.ā€

If the shoe fitsā€¦ Move to Canada.

Iā€™m saying yā€™all got optionsā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Yo gays, blacks, libs, anti choice, evil book reader, non christian, anyone I donā€™t agree with, move to Canada! We want a monolithic country here. With no dissenting voices!

Sound like commie talk to me. Are you a commie?

I never said any of thatā€¦ Thatā€™s all you bud.

If you donā€™t like the gun laws here you have optionsā€¦

#projecting

1 Like

I could care less what your race is, political affiliation, felon status (assuming time served), abortion beliefs, religious beliefs, etc. areā€¦ You all have the RIGHT to be armed in this country.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not related to Chris are you?

Did I say anything about guns? Please find my post that mentions guns. Now who is projecting?

https://vpc.org/revealing-the-impacts-of-gun-violence/self-defense-gun-use/

More guns are stolen each year than are used in self-defense.

Intended victims of property crimes engaged in self-protective behavior that involved a firearm in 0.3 percent of attempted and completed incidents between 2014 and 2016.

When analyzing the most reliable data available, what is most striking is that in a nation of more than 300 million guns, how rarely firearms are used in self-defense.

3 Likes

I was thinking of this today. My pistols and long guns
are locked up. If Iā€™m on the couch watching something
or asleep at night and somebody kicks in door, by the time Iā€™m alert and overcome the surprise, I have to get to the gun room, get the key, open the lock, and get the gun, and then engage in a shootout hoping my loved ones donā€™t catch a stray bullet with maybe 2 or 3 armed guys. Itā€™s a very low success rate Iā€™m up against. My guns are almost worthless in defense situation like that. And no sleeping with a gun under the pillows ainā€™t gonna happen.

1 Like

I lost all my guns in a boating accident at sea but when I had guns I had one in my nightstand and my concealed carry was on top of it. I also donā€™t have any kids at home anymore. I sure do miss my guns. It I guess I will never get them from the bottom of the sea.

2 Likes

78% of stats are made up.

2 Likes

They still sell them

My Marlin .35 lever action rifle, Winchester .22 rifle, Winchester Model 12 shotgun, and Beretta .25 semi-automatic pistol were all stolen when my parents home was burglarized while I was in the navy.

I obtained a Browning.22 semi-automatic rifle later, but when my house was crawling with grandkids and friends kids, I put it in the attic and later traded to A/C repair man for his services.

So now I am unarmed, but have a Boston Terrier guard dog that will lick you into submission. Regardless, I believe in gun ownership for private citizens and fully support the 2nd amendment.

4 Likes

Everyone knows that. No one has said otherwise.

2 Likes

So does everyone else.

1 Like

Every time I buy a gun I keep dropping them into the ocean.

1 Like

I have a lab that will let you rub her belly after she barks at you through the window. I also have a cane Corso puppyā€¦I donā€™t know how she will act towards someone that does not belong here and I donā€™t welcome in. She is 5 months old and is 60 lbs of fun.

Maybe use a fishing pole instead of a rifle