Regional Projections (5/21)

The series win over Cincinnati has to be good, right?

Not really, even though i do think they were a dramatically better team after hitting AAC play.

Another bid stealer. Ohio State Univ wins the B1G Tourney. Will take a bubble team’s spot.

We’re probably out with Cincy winning.

2 Likes

First four out according to BA

1 Like

Let’s go back to the Florida Atlantic game that we should of played. They had no pitching left after they lost to Sam Houston State a game we could of past them in the RPI but Whitting was afraid if we loose it will hurt our RPI. More great coaching decisions it came buck to bite us.

1 Like

i think with Cincy winning AAC, we are out, which is probably best at this point, we have no chance of advancing anyway, just put us out of our misery, lol

2 Likes

Did Whitting personally tell you this was the reason the game was cancelled?

1 Like

C’mon man! These are very competitive kids on this Coog roster. Most all of them have a winning background and some of them have been extremely successful at many levels of play before the got to UofH. Less than desirable results or not they all want to keep playing and I for one would like to keep watching. Look what Cincy and Wichita State just did this past week. The worm turns when you least expect it
 I hope they sneak in 
Go Coogs!

3 Likes

we are out

According to who? We probably are but that’s just you grabbing another negative comment about UH out of your ass

excuse me, no lubbock or lsu regional, they arent sending us anywhere

Once again showing your lack of knowledge. I’m sure you predicted Cincy going to Corvallis

we dont deserve a bid period, we are marginal at best this year, I luv UH but im calling it as im seeing it.

1 Like

why are u attacking me, lol, my lack of knowledge, i know we arent good this year lol

staying home. Frustrations are setting in !!

After Cincy and Ohio State won bids yesterday, I figured we were out

2 Likes

Yep, when you are one of the last ones hanging in, you don’t control your own destiny. Southern Miss took another one Sat by winning ConfUSA. Also committee looks at how teams finished. Losing last 5/6 doomed Coogs.

2 Likes

We win one more conference game this year, and we’re in. We lost 2 of 3 to ECU, UCONN, UCF, Memphis, and USF. Take one more game off any of those teams and we’re 2nd in conference and in the 30s RPIwise.

But, our offense wasn’t tourney worthy this year. We were bottom 3rd in the country in scoring runs
that’s what doomed us. Can’t score runs, can’t win games.

Ah well, this was still a hell of a run for the guys leaving this team and I appreciate what they did during the careers. This team got us a hosting gig 2 years ago and played well in a tough UNC regional last season. They represented UH with class and I wish them well.

On to next year.

6 Likes

Win either last reg season gm against UCF or win Tourney gm against UCONN and would have made it. :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like