Rice @ #15 UH - 11/12/21 7PM CST ESPN+ (W 79-46)

I would like some more seats added.

The only way UH could add seats and a second deck is on the corners facing Scott or Holman where the entrances are over the big concourse space areas are on the inside. It would not be much more seating because of lack of space. It would also mean Fertitta Center would have weird tilted roof.

They were also playing against Pepperdine defense and athletes so it might be a little different against us…… I hope

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1458866324235558912?s=21
We might struggle in the beginning again if Sampson starts the same lineups. Especially if mark is out again

1 Like

Alright, it’s time for both of their fans to get behind the Owls.

6 Likes

There wasn’t 6800 in the FC the other night, most of the gray club seats were empty, again a bad look for TV, weren’t they going to point the tv cameras the opposite way this year facing the floor student section, what happened with that?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1458892548311814147

Okay since they were all CLAIMED last game it is time we start offering an extra 300-500 so we can a actually fill our student’s section.

2 Likes

Reversing our cameras is still in the works and will eventually happen.

4 Likes

Student section looked pretty good on Tuesday, but I also sit behind the wall. What was wrong with it?

We do… they just all pack onto the court level. That is why there are empty seats in the section that’s traditional seats.

There’s also an entire section behind the band dedicated to student seating. We are seeing all the tickets are claimed and not even half of those seats are filled or maybe have it best

1 Like

Yes. That’s what I said. The people that would be in that section just go down and pack the floor level more.

Highlights from last year’s Rice team.

Evee & Olivari, will have the green light to bomb 3s tomorrow.

If they are in fact letting more on the court than what they have it officially allocated for then start offering more tickets.

We will learn more about how good attendance will be tomorrow since its a Fri night game. If Rice had more of a following it would definitely be full.

I have to miss the game tomorrow night, but my ticket will be used. I hope we come out with fire in the belly this time and put Rice out of their misery early. Looks like we are anywhere from -14 to -15.5 right now.

We sold out for season tickets and the entire student allotment has been claimed. We already know how good our attendance is so not sure why a anyone is still concerned and even more confused on why anyone is questioning it. We are at unprecedented levels of support for basketball for most of our fans. I think it may be time to start enjoying the the ride. :joy:

9 Likes

I think we are talking from an actual point of people showing up. I agree support is at all time high.

1 Like