Season Ticket plans announced by UH Athletics

Section 329 is now cheaper than last year. Those are some nice seats.

1 Like

I have 3 seats in 228, and unless I’m missing something, my ticket price went down nearly 20% from last year, including the donation.

1 Like

Me too in 230.

I’m on the aisle next to 229.

Add a seat-back and it’s the best value, given the comfort and view.

Singling out the ut game as an extra charge is complete and total horse dung.

12 Likes

Yes. I’ve never seen that except where one “home” game is played somewhere else.

1 Like

I am happy, because the price is very reasonable. And i can move back to my favorite corner endzone spot. The Texas game being 31% of season rickets is malarkey. Should have not even put that on the sheet.

1 Like

What’s the point of breaking out the Texas game, given these are season tickets? It’s not like there’s an option to exclude the Texas game from the purchase — I don’t get it.

10 Likes

Yeah, that just doesn’t make sense unless it was a neutral site matchup.

3 Likes

I love our seats in 228. We’re on the back row so we have a concrete wall that serves as a seat back, along with a ledge for beer. They’re fantastic value.

1 Like

Completely agree. Very weird.

After giving it more thought, it must be because the face value of the Texas ticket is priced higher than the other games. So where they list “ticket price”, you’d normally divide that total by the number of home games and you’d arrive at the face value of each ticket. If the Texas game has a higher face value, the math wouldn’t work and people would prob start asking questions.

Just a guess.

2 Likes

My seatback seats in 228 went from $575 total last year to $723 total this year. I don’t know what you paid last year if you’re in non chairback seats since I am aware from home computer.

I guess since we couldn’t move the game to nrg this is our way to still make ut feel special and show our underlying inferiority complex.

2 Likes

I think it’s 229 and the lower sections of 228 and 230 with the fixed seat backs at $723 this year.

He and I are in upper parts of 228 and 230 respectively at $253 this year, but I added (will again add) the optional seat back.

1 Like

I think we might be a smidge overpriced in some sections. Including mine in 105 but I’m gonna bite the bullet lol

Its a bit of a bump, but I can easily live with it. Heck, a bump in general was expected, so it is nice to finally know. That said, for me and mine, it is a bargain for what we gain in return. Kind of the point, wasn’t it?

4 Likes

Mike - You are including the TU ticket cost in your $723 which has 7 home games. If so, back out the TU ticket and then compare to last year’s 6 games cost. Our seats are in section 229 next to your section. Our per seat cost for the 7 home games is the same as yours at $723. When I exclude the TU ticket of $75 our 2023 6 game cost is $300 tickets and $348 donation. Last year the 6 game cost was $250 ticket and $325 donation. Only an increase of $73 for 6 games or just over $12 per game. I say not too bad of a hit to my wallet.

5 Likes

I believe the point of breaking out TU is we have seven home games this year. My 6 game ticket cost for 2022 was $250 tickets cost and $325 donation. This year my 6 game tickets cost (not including TU) is $300 and $348 donation. The TU game is $75. They probably decided to price TU at $25 over my individual 6 game per ticket cost knowing there will be a high demand for single tickets to the TU game. Just my opinion a way to increase ticket revenues.

3 Likes

Why do you have to pay a donation for season tickets vs buying single game tickets ?

I usually buy single game tickets and have never bought season tickets

Significant increase for bleacher back section I’m in. I’ll bite the bullet, though.