Semi-OT: #1 overall recruit Arch Manning commits to Texas

Chis Simms.

1 Like

I’m really surprised Card is there. Would like to have him!

Pre-Season Top10 for sure……keep raising those expectations. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

2 Likes

I’d rather have Cooley (sp) the qb we got.

1 Like

They had enough firepower to make the playoffs out of HISD without VY - they had Courtney Lewis, Bennie Swain, etc.

Vince was the difference in winning in the playoffs

Coley is good. Can’t wait for him to start in 2023 going into the Big 12.

2 Likes

Ewers … vs … Arch … ???

When actually the orangebloods should be looking at Sarkisian …

His last two seasons have been dismal … especially with all the talent at USC and UT … not exactly chopped liver on both rosters …

He walked out on USC at mid season his last season there … and then had a below .500 record his first year at DKR …

Sooo the jury is still out whether Ewers will make a difference this season … if the HC flops again with all that talent … then the horns will definitely be looking in that UNKNOWN grave next to Arch (Stanton) for a new coach …

Arch and Ewers are both legit 1st pick NFL talents…. I just hope one gets annoyed of the other as they wait.

2 Likes

Cooley gonna be great for us so we’re good. Like said, I’d rather Cooley in the big 12. Manning will be good but Cooley is a great passer and can run.

2 Likes

Coley

1 Like

He’s going to be better than manning. Youll see

He can run and pass

He’s gonna be our Patrick m you’ll see

Hope you’re right!

The high school competition faced by Ewers is much tougher than what Manning faces.

Neither one of these guys is going to sit on a bench.

1 Like

Neither guy has taken a snap in college. They may be busts, as seemingly half of 5* QBs wind up doing. No such thing as a sure thing.

I’d like to see either of those guys at UH. Murphy especially.

Card will be a graduate transfer from UT Business, probably Spring 2024.

https://twitter.com/BoardGeniuses/status/1556393858749157376?s=20&t=JQlE1cBRu2hZDsAn5sgqWw