Tank Dell

We’re all shrinking but that’s early in life to lose two inches.

3 Likes

Derek’s twin has actually lost almost 1 1/2 inches off of his height due to his being a paratrooper. He didn’t believe it when they told him It would happen over time.

5 Likes

That’s wild, so its landing multiple times from high up that does it?

I’m 5’7” on a good day. I’m going to start telling people I was 6’1” before I started jumping out of airplanes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, wild isn’t it? Apparently they hit the ground so hard. They land a certain way, but still quite hard.

Your boy is still a beast with the heart of a LION.

5 Likes

Little know fact, ejecting from a fighter can take up to an inch off your height. The good news is 92% of the people that eject survive.

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Wow!!! That’s interesting, did not know that.

Broken legs are not uncommon.

1 Like

He has seen a few break legs and ankles

According to this tweet the Texans have had multiple pre draft meetings with only 9 prospects so far. Tank Dell is one of them. Even more noteworthy when you consider 3 of the other 8 prospects are the qbs projected to go top ten and Will Anderson projected to go top 5.

https://twitter.com/PatrickStormHTX/status/1643647527185522689

2 Likes

It would be a crazy world if the Texans drafted Tune and Dell. It would be Houston’s answer to Burrough and Chase in Cincinnati.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Tank at next level. He is so explosive regardless of 40 time.

2 Likes

“It would appear that the Bills are looking to add a very specific type of receiver (think “x-factor”) given the release of Isaiah McKenzie and signing of Harty preceding the confirmed visit by Dell.”

1 Like

Dell was in Titan land yesterday.

Love both Tank and Derek. They both offer significant value at the next level.
Dell is a “shoe in” for McDaniels and the Raiders.
Derek offers versatility. This is a huge plus for NFL G.M’s.

1 Like

Buffalo Rumblings likes Tank Day 2 to Bills if no Rd 1 WR.

They like to draft Houston Cougars.

5 Likes