Tank Dell

He didn’t hesitate, so you must be accusing him of fondling for pleasure.

Maybe just go with “reaching” next time Mike.

Know your audience my man.:joy:

3 Likes

I assumed we have college educated posters that would know common vocabulary. Maybe I gave too much credit. :smile:

4 Likes

The Texans have been where good players careers go to die. I hope this does not happen to Tank before his even has a chance to get started.

1 Like

I think that tank will excel with the Texans. They finally have what looks like to be an adequate OL, a good QB, a good defense, good RB, and good receivers. In the past they would only have parts, but not all. Now with more than one WR to go to, it will make coverage harder for the opposition. Tank will be able to get open and I think Stroud will find him often.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think he and CJ are gonna have that special QB/WR thing going on.

https://twitter.com/uhcougarfb/status/1657077881414070272?s=46&t=8ZEWWerU0oTnf48uUY67nQ

You think the Texans are good enough to get out of last place?

Probably not this year, but maybe in a few they will not be the worst that they are now. Glad Case got the money to stay home, but they will be bad this year.

Yeah, you still used it incorrectly.

Sometimes it’s better to just roll with it than to grope around for reasons. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not so sure about that. Their offense has a lot of potential and they aren’t in a good division, at least the way it looks right now.

1 Like

If we’re being honest the Texans have a shot at winning that crappy division….Jacksonville has an injury or two and it’s wide open.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 2.18.50 AM

Holgorsen needs to show this stat to his recruits to highlight how successful he is at developing players from high schools. Just tell them if he is getting more players to the NFL with the 3 star players that he gets than A&M, and nearly the same number as UT, just imagine what he could do if he’s getting the same numbers of 4 and 5 stars as them! Remind them of the wasted 4/5 star talents that chose to go to UT and A&M instead of UH!

3 Likes

Right! Lol.

You can tell by his passive aggressive responses.

Just say nothing.

Even those of us not enamored of the NFL will follow UH players. I love Red Zone because I don’t have to sit through games, get to see only the exciting parts.

However, if given the choice of watching two NFL teams that aren’t really great and don’t have UH players or watching a regular college game even if teams are bad, I’ll take the CFB game every time.

Dell’s got the right stuff, just a matter of staying healthy.

2 Likes

Marketing gold for Tank.

They have Tank #2 in the slot after rookie camp.

2 Likes

ESPN Power Rankings for NFL - AFC South Division
10 - Jaguars
28 - Titans
29 - Colts
31 - Texans

Not going to take much to “not” finish last.

1 Like
8 Likes

One of these dudes saying he needs to see if Tank can get open and get seperation. He is small and not fast enough in the 40. Blah blah
610 radio right now

That’s “The Show” Hugley who is on the air to create controversy in order to have debate and call ins. If you listen much, he is always upset about something. Sterner is there to counterbalance his BS and shed a little common sense. That’s the script of the show and is designed to keep listeners engaged by either being interested or pissed off. It doesn’t matter which as long as it keeps them tuned in. Personally, I can’t stand Hugley and would much rather the former player that fills in for him when he is absent.