Tank Dell

7 Likes

They are doing what it takes to be successful.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, I don’t hear callers when I listen either. I listen to In the Loop and Storner and Hughley for maybe an hour total per day. Have they gotten away from that?

Yes, they have call in interviews but callers rarely get on.

Dell certainly is getting a lot of attention. I’m hearing a lot of talk about him on 610. My only concern with him is his durability. I think he will have an impact on the Texans offense and punt returning.

1 Like

Young lad is off to a good start

5 Likes

That’s funny that he’s a hot topic in Houston sportstalk now…

And wasn’t even an afterthought to be discussed while playing his way into a semifinalist round for the Belitnikoff Award prior to becoming a Texan…

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Makes me wonder :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, he was rarely, if ever, talked about when playing for the local University. Funny how that works.

“Houston Texans
WR Tank Dell”

8 Likes

I sure miss Tank…

"Tank Dell is UNGUARDABLE :flushed:

Dell has reportedly been an “issue” for the Dolphins secondary through their practices together.

Will Anderson (Texans DE) said Dell is able to make “anyone” miss.

Dell has also reportedly showcased an “exceptional” work ethic, as he’s reportedly always on the JUGS machine.

And just to think Dell was playing at community college about four years ago.

The Texans rookie WR is SPECIAL."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1692202222711431397

https://twitter.com/NFLRookieWatxh/status/1692202222711431397?s=20

11 Likes

Why can’t we recruit better

8 Likes

I was disappointed that Tank didn’t get more snaps vs. the Ravens. The Texans need to figure that out.

In college DBs get away with a lot. In the pros, that doesn’t fly. Tank gonna have fun in the pros

1 Like

I hope so. He got 15-20 less snaps than three other WRs. That’s not good. He’s a playmaker and needs to be out there!

he’s a rookie, and They paid some good money for Robert woods who occupies a lot of the same role. Woods is old though, and didn’t have a very good pre-season. he played well week 1, but as the season wears on I’d think Tank gets more opportunities.

Looks like Dell might start for game 2 (or at least get more PT). Seeking advice: Should I sit Woods and play Dell on my FF team?

Have the Texans announced if Stroud will play? He seems to like Woods, but Mills targeted Tank a lot during preseason.

My friend, you do know that the Texans have not scored a touchdown this season. If Stroud does not play, the Texans streak may continue.

Touchdown, Tank!