Texas Tech

100%

It has more fake arches than Cinco Ranch!

2 Likes

I’m a big Joey McGuire fan, except when they play UH.

His personal skills are remarkable.

1 Like

I think it looks good, but I gave you a like for the David Weekly Homes reference.

2 Likes

We haven’t beaten Tech in a while. This year won’t be easy.

4 Likes

There pretty much been chosen to be a celler dweller in the B12 for the 2022 year. if we don’t beat them what does they say about our team?

5 Likes

Talked to one of my “Tech Insiders” and they think with this football upgrade, they will have top 5 in the country facilities in both football and basketball. Probably delusional, but they believe they are setting up for a possible SEC expansion invite.

Have you ever been to Lubbock? Land is something they’re not at a loss for. Tumbleweeds either.

1 Like

Being good at building facilities doesn’t mean you built a great FB program
 Tantamount to putting lipstick on a pig, and thinking it can compete for Ms U.S.A.:rofl:

3 Likes

If money and facilities got you NC’s, A$M would have several by now.

5 Likes

Sand Aggies talking awfully high of themselves for a team that hasn’t won a full conference championship since 1955.

7 Likes

Illinois has an amazing football ops building that they opened at the end of Lovie Smith’s tenure, and a 60K seat stadium.

It hasn’t made them good

9 Likes

LOL. Those “Tech Insiders” are in for a rude awakening if they think they have what it takes for today’s SEC. :joy:

1 Like

Eh, I commend them. You have to think that way before you can accomplish it. Those facilities look great. I hope we can match or exceed that with our pending new facility.

What the hell would they add? The lubbutt tv market and a win for every conference opponent?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thats tantamount to being from Dallas

1 Like

Sand Aggies feel the momentum shifting their way. I think Joey could be the best guy for them since Leach. The faculty will be a showcase.

SEC? That’s a pipe dream.

1 Like

Well
 they are only following the UH model of ‘fake it till you make it’.

If you spend it like you got it, good things should follow.

They have an opportunity for the first time in existence to be a top dog in a conference instead of a little brother. Why not jump on that chance?

Tech to SEC?? THANKS!!! I needed a good laugh to get me going this morning