Tom Herman

after Dana goes 4-6 Judas will be back.

3 Likes

Don’t bet on it but Herman got fired for taking the student’s side on the Eyes of Texas.

He won’t be back.

2 Likes

He’s lying again. All these big time coaches leave g5s. He saying that to help his stay/recruiting while there then bolt when he decides. Eye twitching lol

And that isn’t saying much

Just objectively responding to the original post, I heard him interviewed on Sirius XM a couple of months back. He sounded humbled. Also, all of his references for success, what he tells his current FAU guys, are all UH moments. Not much, if any, Texas talk.

Dude wasn’t going to stay here long. It’s like you meet a girl at summer camp and you fall in love knowing it’s fleeting. But damn, they do such a great job of making it meaningful that you let your guard down.

2 Likes

So Sark is a racist? Why is he still there? 99.9% of humans would never suspect “The eyes of Texas” was considered racist unless they are a “woke” racist themselves.
You, and those like you make it sound as if racism is behind every rock. Play the race card enough times and it becomes diluted.
I’m done with this subject that YOU brought up on racism. No more replies from me. Knock yourself out

3 Likes

Can of like this guy, fleeting moment😂

1 Like

How many of us here would be ecstatic with a 10-4 record, next season, with a Big 12 schedule?

Has CDH ever won 10 games with a Big 12 schedule?

3 Likes
  1. 10-3. Even better than a 10-4
1 Like

Yea he said the same on ESPN, lots about Houston, little on UT. Said he wished he would have been closer to the players. Said the hit by one of our DBs in the OU game (against Perrine) was the early turning point for the rest of the season.

He’s right it was, after he annihilatited Perine OU knew we come to play, never the same afer that play the rest of that game

4 Likes

That was such a good hit

2 Likes

Ummm that’s not what I claimed. But to be clear, Sark clearly capitulated to an administration that bent the knee to racist donors. The dots connect themselves on that whether you do or do not have common sense or just want to act like you don’t have it.

Despite you not being able to resist your urge to carry water for racists which isn’t surprising in the least, the fact of the matter is you called “Vermin” a failure and then cited his record to benchmark what failing in the Big 12 looks like. I and others commented that if winning 64% of games, a winning conference record finishing no less than 4th in conference, winning bowls including a win over #5 Georgia in an NY6 bowl is failure then you’re setting a high bar for what success would look like. A bar that CDH is highly unlikely to be able to meet. We shall see if he meets your standard or not. Should be some good fun and hijinks.

4 Likes

You meaning playing powerhouses like Prairie View, Grambling and Temple aren’t comparable to a Texas FB schedule?

Big mistake on his part

A cupcake schedule for sure. I think we’re going to have quite an eye-opening season this year. Better prepare yourselves.

I’ll take Tom Herman over Dana Holgorsen any day.

Holgorsen is a clown

6 Likes

As a reminder of our great 2021 season: Our regular season opponents had a combined record of 55 wins against 150 losses. We lost to Texas Tech that went 7/6 (and 3/6 in the Big 12 and came in second to last in the conference ahead of Kansas)
and we had one score victories against East Carolina, Navy and SMU. Beating a 6/6 Auburn that shouldn’t have even been in a bowl, and we hang a feather in our cap like we took out Alabama.

If I recall correctly, didn’t Pez even admit on a youtube interview that he purposefully scheduled an easy season so HCDH would succeed?

That brick wall may be approaching faster than we think. I hope I’m wrong, I truly do, but I’m preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Failure is relative to the talent available and competition. UT has always had top notch high school recruiting and a lot of 4 & 5 star depth at every position. Their QBs played behind stellar talent on the OLs. They had top notch facilities and support. Yet they didn’t win like similar talent at Bama, UGA, Clemson, OU, OSU, etc.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

5 Likes

At least he stood by his players here, too

1 Like