Tom Herman

He wasn’t the head coach; no it’s not the same.

1 Like

Do the frats still yell Texas White?

2 Likes

I never heard that, I remember singing Texas bite, Texas bite, Texas jump up and bite my a$$.

5 Likes

I didn’t read the article but guessing it goes something like ut-formed ut committee on ut song determines that ut song is ok, so…. nothing to see here.

7 Likes

It seems to be a fairly weak diatribe and a pathetic kind of pox on the nature of mankind (though admittedly just a small segment) to want to try to search out and call everything in history that is even remotely possible to be “racist.” [ie: woke sucks.]

4 Likes

The guy is a shameless self promoter. UH needs a promoter whether he sells snake oil or not.

2 Likes

CYA Pez!! Don’t let the door hit you! Hey take Mr. Happy Hour with you!

1 Like

Professional ‘victims’ gotta ‘victim’.

2 Likes

I know UT was his dream job, but i wonder if he had the choice again, would he take it?

1 Like

um…$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$…yeah he would

UT football was circling the porcelain after Herman’s last season. They had to make a change. Keep in mind UT thought Urban Meyer was an option.

1 Like

Circling the porcelain? lol ok

1 Like

Tilman was ready to match. He went to UT for the prestige

4 Likes

The man did said it was his dream job.

If you would pull your hood up you may be able to see your own bias.

and then got fired from it lol

crazy to even think where we would be as a football program had he decided to stay here instead of leaving for UT.

I’d have to think it would be in better shape, but there’s really no way of knowing I guess.

4 Likes

No Herman did that. With the exception of Rice, his offense gets his QB hurt. People were complimentary about him leading a 3rd team QB to the Natty. Why? Because his first two QB got hurt. He got Ward hurt both seasons.

3 Likes

He was also talking to South Carolina at the time…distracted

1 Like

And Vice Versa Due.

Most of us were excited about what Tom Herman and the team accomplish while he was here. There were plenty of times though were be complaining about him running the same run play over and over.

I loved the energy Tom brought. But after he unceremoniously dumped UH, players, and us fans. So, I dumped Herman and moved on.

Everyone on this forum is a UH fan, so I can’t begrudge any of you for your UH football opinions.

That said I don’t chase after anyone.

2 Likes