Tom Herman

I think Dana is going to do well in the big12 but why keep thinking Herman? Why not another one if Dana doesn’t work out. Tom is spent as far as revitalizing us bc of timing like the stones and Beatles. His time was then and if we brought him back he’d fail.

3 Likes

I think Dana is more p5 so he will rise to the occasion like at West Virginia. Did he stop knowing how to coach? It’s the g5 thing where talent is lower and we always had a target on our back from SWC days to still being a team they wanted to beat in Cusa and aac. In the big 12 we will be the hunter so it could work out for Dana.

1 Like

Being g5 put us in a 25 yr funk where we were hunted and less enthused as a team , fanbase and program.

1 Like

I’m just going to disagree and leave it at that.

I agree with opinion.

I don’t think so. He built a house of cards.

1 Like

We need to stop all this Herman talk and leave it in the 2010s.

Our administration hates him so much that the Peach Bowl banner above the student section cannot even be seen on the other side of the stadium in daylight.

I wanna play FAU.

1 Like

Posting about Herman seems less relevant than posting about Yeoman since the odds are more likely higher that Bill Yeoman will be returning to coach at UH rather than Tom Herman.

1 Like

Lol he said that a few years after Applewhite. Like very recently.

He is going to suck this year and then get fired. I can’t wait.

1 Like

Losing tyus bowser and elandon roberts didnt helfp

1 Like

Not true.

1 Like

In the common vernacular, he is a knucklehead, just don’t say those things, good way to lose your team.

2 Likes

Well his team seems to like him and he hasn’t lost them. There aren’t many players left from the guys he inherited from Applewhite. I get a bit confused with the free COVID year who has what eligibility left, but the guys I know he inherited are K. Walker RB, J. Freeman C, and P. Sawyer WR.

1 Like

He hasn’t lost the team, the locker room, or the coaches. This narrative needs to stop. Perhaps input from someone like Twinmom can put this to rest.

4 Likes

He said nothing worse than any other coach at any other time.

And I have no doubt that the vast majority of the players completely agreed with those sentiments had they heard them.

And another thing, nobody cares that Dana said a potty word four years ago. It’s only alive on this board by a handful of redazzes who look for anything, real or imagined, to complain about Dana.

6 Likes

I don’t think the bad words bothers anybody. I’m sure all of our coaches speak that way to the players and amongst themselves. I think it’s how it represented our team on ESPN.

2 Likes

Again, nobody cares except a few malcontents on this board. Nobody.

4 Likes

Dana might surprise and hoping he does bc if successful, he wants to be here so I’m hoping he succeeds. This yr if we’re bowl eligible that would be success. A&M and UT are gonna be 8 and 5 type teams bc of tougher competition as we’re facing. The big 12 is prob the 3rd toughest top to bottom. I think our teams could beat many Big10 and sec teams minus their top dogs. Tcu beat Michigan . I really don’t care if Dana can sell the media here etc bc that will take care of itself if we win enough. I want him to succeed and I really think he will step up.

5 Likes

I think it’s more than just a few on this board.

2 Likes