TV Series

It was a pretty emotional episode. Really hits hard for anyone who’s been in a long term relationship. While all of this isn’t in the game I’m glad they explored this story since their relationship was just spoken of and not seen. Great way to keep a story fresh for us that know how it ends.

1 Like

The Last of Us has really slowed down. Episode 3 was a waste of time. And no action in 4. Where are all the zombies?

On The Roku Channel right now.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone else watch Snowfall? Great show in its last season….

Mayor of Kingstown? Another good one.

Any suggestions from shows that have recently come out?

I hate admitting this, but Shrinking on AppleTV is my new favorite show. The cast is fantastic, and it’s got a good rhythm with spot on comedic relief when we need it.

1 Like

I watched the first couple of episodes….kind of a ho hum for me….so does it pick up the pace?
If so, I’ll start again and give it a try.

Looking forward to season premiere of Succession.

Perry Mason is really good….season 2 just started….if anyone decides to give it a try you HAVE to watch season 1 first or you will be lost.

1 Like

Enjoying Jack Ryan 3.0. About 4 chapters in

Recording Perry Mason for after Jack

1 Like

I really enjoyed all three seasons of Jack Ryan….this last season with Russians was pretty good.

I like John Krasinski in the role……too bad it’s last season.

At this point, I would let the season finish before restarting. It’s a great series that covers all demographics, teens, middle age, and elderly.

1 Like

Thought the Venezuelan part was a bit far fetched

And the story arc in the first season was any better?

I didn’t mind either….I watch just for the entertainment….I remember during season 2 my in-laws were in town visiting….father in law served 25 years in the Marines….we watched the entire season over a couple of days….he liked it but all I constantly heard was how this or that would not happen and this SOB would have been dead by now, etc. :joy:

I did find some humor in that season 1 was Jack was “ I’m an analyst, I can’t go there, etc.)

And by season 3 he is a combination of Jason Bourne, John Wick, and Bryan Mills all in one.

Lost in Space is really good.

That’s true. It’s just one long summer blockbuster movie. Don’t dig too deep and you’ll be entertained.

1 Like

Lucky Hank is not bad.

Rabbit Hole is meh.

Succession is :fire:

If you want something that is thought provoking, watch the Netflix series “Surviving Death” it is about near death experiences.

Beef on Netflix was entertaining.

2 Likes

Lazy Hank, it’s like The Office set in college.

1 Like

Yeah , I’ve been watching it as well….not bad