TV Series

Yeah Beef was great. I mean, not “great”, it was actually horrible. In a great way. Good Lord it was bad. I loved it. But hated myself for loving it.

If you are in the habit of flipping people off while driving, watching “Beef” might cure you.

1 Like

You described my feelings about UH sports in general.

3 Likes

Love and Death on HBO Max……nice acting.

What’s that streaming on?

A&E

Lucky Hank

Not Lazy lol

I’m already getting tired of it….just want to slap the guy…quit being so miserable.

“Barry” is back. Yeah.

1 Like

Operation Odessa!

It was one of the first streaming docs I watched when we went under lockdown in 2020.

I have watched it several times, and I still shake my head at the audacity.

Without these 3 individuals from 3 different parts of the world, and walks of life coming together by chance, this story never happens.

It might be the greatest crime documentary I have ever seen, and it’s more comedy than crime.

It’s on Showtime now, if anyone on this board hasn’t seen it yet, then it’s a must watch.

Anybody watching the new HBO series on Watergate, “White House Plumbers.”

It’s looking to be very good. Wood Harrelson is great.

What made me think of it is the G. Gordon Liddy character mentions something wanting to call the operation to break into Ellsburg’s psychiatrist’s office “Operation Odessa,” after the operation by former Nazi officers trying to get out of Europe at the end of the war.

With that history, odd to name a current operation “Operation Odessa.”

I watched the first episode and was not impressed……Woody Harrelson was great I just didn’t care for the show….

It could just be “Watergate” hangover on my part….I be read a couple of books, seen a documentary and at least one other “based on a true story” series on it….

A new season of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is airing now. It’s a really good show about Ufo activity over a ranch. For those who like The Curse of Oak Island, you’ll enjoy this one. It airs on The History Channel and the first three seasons are on Hulu.

The security guys are a joke.

Cheese factor of 10.

The main scientist is okay and believable but that’s about it.

To each their own. I find it very entertaining, interesting, and enjoyable to watch. All factors which make a series a good watch for me.

Skinwalker is already going into unexplored territory, what with the unidentified military helicopter. It’s playing like a thriller movie, but it’s real life. Weird. Fascinating.

Jury Duty on Amazon pretty funny

1 Like

I watched the first season and found some aspects entertaining and would like to find answers for some of the questions raised.

I just don’t understand why they have bafoons like “Dragon” walking around like complete idiots….it just takes away credibility IMO.

A great show that I was late discovering. I binged the whole first season in one day while my wife was OOT and then started the second one. I was pi$$ed that I caught up with the released episodes and I had to wait for the last three to be aired on Monday nights. LOL

2 Likes

Anyone watching Succession or has stuck with it?

The series is wrapping up this season

1 Like