TV Series

Me. But I’m letting this season finish before I binge it. Hate waiting weekly for episodes. I blame Netflix.

1 Like

I am.

Love the show.

Lots to say but I don’t want to spoil things for Norb.

3 Likes

Anyone watching Welcome Back Kotter?

No? Then get off my case, toilet face!

2 Likes

It’s one of my ringtones….

1 Like

Season 4 of The Sinner is out on Netflix. I’m on episode 6 of 8. Interesting so far.

1 Like

Yeah. I watched them when they first came out….

Good show……I like Bill Pullman.

His son is becoming quite the actor as well….Lewis Pullman was “Bob” in Top Gun Maverick

Thanks bro,

1 Like

Did you guys actually like Top Gun? To me it was just a remake using Tom Cruise instead of a new actor. It was just meh to me.

I actually liked Top Gun II more than Top Gun I.

Granted, it was basically Star Wars I using Naval Aviation (both movies had as their core plot elements, maneuvering small craft down a narrow trench in order to drop small bombs through a portal and blow up the bad guys…both involved “letting go” in order to get the shot on target as well), but still, I enjoyed it more than the first Top Gun.

Well it followed the same story line for the most part….but yeah I enjoyed it.

I enjoy all kinds of movies….I enjoy watching really good acting and Oscar type movies.

But sometimes, with a movie like the new Top Gun, I tell myself ahead of time to just enjoy for what it is….

And I agree with Law….when I came out of the movie with my family, I said “ I think I liked it better than the original “.

Wife and daughter agreed, son did not but still liked it.

I didn’t see it in the theaters but on Blu-ray (a month or two after release). Maybe it was just hyped up so much that I was expecting it to blow me away.

1 Like

I will tell you this regarding Succession……the acting this year is next level.

Everyone is super talented but Kieran Culkin and Matthew Macfadyen have really showed me some chops I didn’t know they had.

1 Like

I also liked Top Gun 2 MUCH more than I liked the first. Actually I didn’t care that much for the original. I watched the first few episodes of Succession but just couldn’t get into it. Maybe I’ll go back and try again.

1 Like

Each season gets better than the last in regards to Succession.

1 Like

Speaking of TV series, anyone see this week’s episode of “The Masked Singer?”

I’m glad the Medusa Lady is still in it!

I was happy to see the sushi rolls (exposed as Pentatonix) voted out.

I hope Medusa wins it all!!!

I like that you don’t give a sh-t what people think about what you watch. :grimacing::+1:

4 Likes

Well, it’s just like rasslin’.

You can either admit you watch it…or LIE!!!

:laughing:

1 Like

One of the shows I watch just for entertainment is AGT.

I like the magician and mentalist acts the best.

1 Like

Kinda like my music. I was Big into listening to Soft Rock as a teenager. Listening to Little River Band- LRB on my Laptop at the moment. :grin::smiley::laughing:

Make sure you don’t forget Pablo Cruise

1 Like