TV Series

I tried to dm you Norb but it won’t let me.

Yeah…by accident. :joy::joy: I do that on occasion just to hear from my kid. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Subscription.

I broke down and bought a yearly subscription. Still wasn’t letting my use my Dad’s, I think they did this switch on purpose to stop sharing.

1 Like

Barry. Ted Lasso. Succession. All great endings.

Just finished the first season of 1899, a new sci-fi program on Netflix. It’s slow but pulls you in with a really strange vibe.

If you are a Star Trek nerd, Strange New Worlds is the best of all the Star Trek series.

I watched 1899. Slow but interesting. From the makers of Dark which I liked.
Herd 1899 was not renewed for season 2.

1 Like

Looks like they put season on YouTube for free.
So far this feels the most like the original series of all the spin offs.

1 Like

Started “Joe Pickett” today….Got a Longmire feel to it.

I’m very late to this thread can anyone provide suggestions/recommations for binge worthy sci fi shows? Thanks.

Silo is fairly new….I’m kinda so so on it.( Apple)

Outer Range….Josh Brolin…kinda slow but I liked it and it got picked up for second season.( Amazon)

Night Sky…my favorite of the three with JK Simmons and has been pick up for another season( Amazon)

The latter two you can watch all at one time……Silo has 6 episodes so far.

I’ll let you look up the plots.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

FYI— There are others that are much bigger SCI-FI fans than me…I’m sure they have better suggestions than I do.

1 Like

The last real series I got into were Fringe, the 100, Lost (not really Sci-fi), Squid, Stranger Things and all the Star Wars stuff. Trying to get into the Expanse didn’t care for Blue Book or Warehouse 13 although may give those 2 another shot. Eureka gets, no such opportunity lol.

Night sky was cancelled after one season but I loved the show.

1 Like

I thought it was picked up?

Could have sworn I read that….hmmm, maybe I was thinking of Outer Range.

Unfortunately it wasn’t picked up for a second season. Such a shame cause it’s an amazing show.

1 Like

I know I’m late to watching it, but I just finished Ozark on Netflix. Wow! Crazy twists and turns in the storyline and outstanding character acting. The violence is a bit more than I normally care to watch but I just couldn’t turn away from it!

3 Likes

Wow, I figure that would be a show automatically picked up….I to really enjoyed it and was looking forward to season two.

I know Outer Range was picked up for season two….it started slow but IMO really picked up the pace….Josh Brolin is good in anything.