UH Baseball 2023 Season

And make no mistake about it, UH has extremely nice facilities including for baseball only.

And we were within a gnat’s a$$ hair of the CWS a few times when we did not have near what the players and coaches have now.

3 Likes

OK now.

Any thoughts on the Prairie View game today?

It should be one of the easiest programs to turn into a winner, in my opinion. I’m not saying the job is easy, but all the pieces are in place for a coach to succeed.

2 Likes

We would have to improve to get up to that level.

3 Likes

Baseball arrives in spring when hope is eternal.

First time I’ve ever wanted a season to end before it started (as if we’re surprised with the results).

3 Likes

11 - 1 UH in the 4th. Nickens & Lott having big days.
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=444435

A part of the general UH Baseball burnout is most on here dug in for 140 + Astros games last season.
Last year was amazing but still a long haul and draining.

No man. I’m burned out after one pathetic season after another. You’re reaching.

4 Likes

We’re back! Omaha bound baby!!! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Pretty good litmus test huh.

1 Like

Aren’t we the reigning SWAC champs?

Whoever was keeping up the UH baseball wiki quit keeping track in 2018.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Nostradamus?

2 Likes

Why in the world are we pitching the same pitchers we use over the weekend? It is Prairie View A&M. Maybe that is why the pitchers are continuing to get hurt.

Tee shirt fans come and go you and pollardvision leading the pack

2 Likes

Yee hath awaken the Kracken

1 Like

News Flash

We routed Prairie View.

Now…….on to the Sooners.

We had a freshman last year, Tab Tracy, who look like he had good potential and was a double legacy. I learned from TOS he’s now at ATM ? Anyone know what happened ?

2 Likes

Don’t blow your top chippey…Once again…you’re showing us all how fragile your are…bless your soul

Would you like me to screen shot and share ALL of the vile things you have said to MULTIPLE people on this site?

Then we can all see who’s “fragile”….we know that’s your go to….when ever you get called out over any topic this is what you say……you have probably called twenty people fragile after someone says something to you that is truthful and you don’t like….and nobody here wants to read things of you and I going back and forth……it’s baseball….an enjoyable board until you showed up.

At the least don’t mention my name……you have come out and said” you have forgotten more baseball than I have ever known” unfounded trash, then when you realized you were wrong you never said another word….then out of the blue in a conversation I’m not even in you call me a “ tee-shirt fan”. Anyone that has frequented this board for any amount of time knows that is not even close to the truth.

So, have I sought
You out? Nope, have you made it a point to insult me at any time while instigating? This is where you nod your head yes.

Do us all a favor and piss off.

I would like to talk baseball :baseball: and I think most others would like to as well.

1 Like