Wedge between religion and government redefined

The commical is a leftist rag. Did they look at abuses in public schools, i am guessing not

Those public tax records/assessments are leftist lies, every single time. :wink:

You poor thing!

This comment is nonsensical and ridiculous. So tell us how much tax HISD now pays?

1 Like

The court’s ruling could effectively mean that, when states offer school vouchers or similar funding involving indirect aid they now must extend the aid to religious schools, too.

Millions more in government funds will be diverted from public schools as a result, and taxpayer dollars will be used to support religious indoctrination and training for future religious leaders and adherents, and not all of them are Christian.

This also means that the government will fund discrimination against LGBTQ students and job applicants, as well as students and prospective employees with disabilities, whom many religious schools refuse to admit or hire.

As James Madison, the architect of the First Amendment, explained, Madison believed that forcing individuals to financially support religion was a direct assault on the fundamental human right of freedom of conscience.

It seems, religious freedom these days goes only one way — in favor of religious institutions and against the separation of church and state.

1 Like

LGBT students can go to public schools. Christians and other religions are forced to be indoctrinated ti the lbgt agenda in public schools which is bit right either

What indoctrination? You dont trust public school teachers with class room content, but you want to arm them to protect the kids so they can keep indoctrinating them?

So you support the use of federal and tax payer money to discriminate?

You are in favor of discrimination?

Your point on forcing is not correct. The $ would follow the student who would choose to go to that school over the public school. If they choose to go to public school their tax dollars would go to the public school.

My questions stands.

So you support the use of federal and tax payer money to discriminate?

You are in favor of discrimination?

If a school gets tax money shouldnt they have to also follow the law on hiring and protecting rights of students and teachers?

1 Like

I reject the lgbt agenda, yes. Its destructive. It’s a lifestyle choice. You say govt $, there is no such thing. All taxes come from the hard working americans and should be able to go to the school of their choice.

That’s nothing more than a talking point. The so called indoctrination of leftist agendas by our schools and universities is so silly.

1 Like

Yes if those teachers don’t believe in what the religious school teaches then they should work at a public school.

Trannies dancing at a school assembly?

I don’t know what you’re talking about but one example doesn’t prove broad indoctrination. I can find crazy examples going the other way.

Hasnt that been the football coach and his players? Part of a skit.

Trans indoctrination since the 80’s

Girls dressed as football players, the boys in makeup, wigs and cheerleader outfits
EGADS!

1 Like

There are many others

Not the same thing and you know it

But it really is.

I thought you’d really appreciate a dishonest argument and/or false equivalence. You’re a big fan of those

1 Like