Who’s the coach next year?

they are wrong… duarte posted the contract…

100% of guaranteed contract through 2025, and 60% guaranteed for 2026 and 2027…
its not 9mil or closee

1 Like

If we fire Pez…imagine what Lunoh could do as an AD?

MLB won’t touch him…we could get him.

2 Likes

Not trying to be rude but please explain. I’m genuinely curious on how they can avoid having to pay the full amount.

1 Like

Most pro and college contract terminations are negotiated, I’ve been there.

3 Likes

Maybe there is a “I don’t give a flying FXXX attitude demonstration” in his contract that would allow for termination with cause and no buy out required. Wishful thinking. We were at the UHAA Life Member tent today and watched the Cougar Walk. Dana was in front of team, but not leading. Looked like he was thinking about the bottle of booze waiting for him at home after the game or the local bar where he pounds them down.

1 Like

Tilman can sneeze his buyout, but will he? More than likely not. Give me Traylor, Kendal Briles, Tyson Helton or Coach O. Right now any of them over this clown.

Unless Dana steps down, it’s going to be Dana.

1 Like

I don’t know about that; Tillman was all in on Dana.

Pez extended Dana because Tilman told him to.

3 Likes

Jake Spavital

For recruiting coordinator… hell yes.

What’s former Third Ward Defense coach and Jack Boyz extraordinaire Gibbs doing? Fuuuuuuuuu…. This sucks!

4 Likes

This might buy Holgorsen time. If Texas State moves on from the Spavital bros, they may be prime targets to bring onto our staff.

2 Likes

I know this. The name of the next head coach should not start with Dana.

5 Likes

I mentioned Jake Spavital bc I remember how his name was vaguely being thrown around on the radio before they brought Holggi in.

No more Danas… Or Kims.

9 Likes

Dana wont be back. Its not only hes win - loss record but his actions… All those things are adding up against him.

1 Like

Could we just get guys with a guy name?

2 Likes

If it were up to this board…. Keenum

6 Likes

I think Dana is back but staff changes are probably his move to save his job.

2 Likes