You tired of Whitting yet?

Ring on it

1 Like

Another sad sack OOC schedule coming to make the hire look better ?

I’m all cried at this point. What do they see in Ole Whit ?

Still watching every UH Baseball game next year.
Would love to be totally wrong and they are legit in B12.

Comments should fun.
https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1671299251807109122

2 Likes

3 year deal, completely unjustified

5 Likes

james corden wtf GIF

3 Likes

This will set us back at least five years, maybe longer, bottom dwellers in the Big 12 ridiculous

7 Likes

It might set us back longer. This is the year we should be aiming for a hotshot. Three years of .500 ball and .350 conference record will make the job look like a foundational rebuild.

3 Likes

Whitting must have some blackmail material on Pez at this point.

This is BEYOND STUPID!

7 Likes

Three year deal but I’m guessing small buyout.

6 Likes

Agree. Can’t recruit without a contract. Guessing a very small buyout. Stopgap measure until finances can justify further expenses on a non (limited) revenue sport.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not mad.

I’m passed it all at this point.

But like others have said….you had to give a minimum of three years to recruit at all.

I’m sure the buyout is very small and if next season is another sh-t show he should be fired.

Finishing anywhere near the bottom and he should be gone….

7 Likes

This was the year to make a move you had no buyout just don’t renew and move on to someone else.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re keeping him because they’re saving so much $$$ on all the bonuses they’ll never have to pay him? :weary:
PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Alright one more and I’m done lol.

2 Likes

Too soon.

Lol

CTW must be a decent man because nobody on this board has dragged his name through the mud, and this board goes to the gutter fast.

It is interesting how Pez ignores coogfans. I wonder who his counselors are??

I know. What an absolutely stupid comment by Pez! He has no clue and needs to go!

3 Likes