You tired of Whitting yet?

As I’ve asked for the past five years - How long will the administration accept MEDIOCRITY for the UH Baseball program?

This program cannot ride a nine year old regional series win against LSU forever…

9 Likes

WTF?

No.

High School and Showcase coaches are not going to be impressed with Biggio….they value relationships with guys that have skins in the coaching game.

5 Likes

Just about every thread we have talks about this.
The die hards have been tired of him for a really long time….not going to go over it all again but yes our complaints have been registered….even with Pez although he has never bothered to respond….even to people who donate.

4 Likes

Any whining I do about CTW would be gratuitous. And I don’t revel in his situation. Its just a bad deal all around. I just don’t think he was meant to win here. I hope Pez has some kind of parachute for the guy because we can’t go on like this forever.

4 Likes

Well unless we win the tournament he has to be gone.

He is coaching without an extension….you don’t do that unless you plan to move on from the guy.

2 Likes

Answer to the main question…YES!

It’s time for a change. I remember when people used to look forward to the baseball season, it’s just not what it used to be. Nobody gives a damn about it now.

Whitting’s program just hasn’t been the same since Frank Anderson left.

12 Likes

:laughing:

I meant to just link the whole thread. Not advocating for Biggio…at all.

I hope not 91….gonna have to completely rethink my opinion of you. :joy:

1 Like

Who would be the the top candidates if Whitting is shown the door ?

Sean Allen

others ?

2 Likes

Maybe PEZ wants UH to be a ‘basketball school’. Btw eventually that won’t save Pez’s job.

1 Like

Seriously. The problem with being a rubber stamp AD is eventually they’re left alone with no one to protect them. Every hire and every move is on Pez from this point forward.

3 Likes

lol nooo

Shame that Whitting could not succeed. He was a great cog in those Raynor Noble Coogs who took on and beat all those teams from the past. Wasn’t Whitting a big part in tcu’s baseball rise to prominence as well? Is he just burnt out? What happened?

1 Like

Oh, the turd in the punch bowl just showed up.

Go away before I copy/paste all your disgusting comments over here for everyone to see.

1 Like

In a nutshell.

Frank Anderson left

Poor relationship with area coaches led to poor recruiting

Burnout

Garbage schedule

And other things as well but that’s the extreme reader’s digest version.

9 Likes

Win out and dance… Or dance on out the door.

Great Coog, Terrible Trajectory of the Program.

3 Likes

I went to the Thursday game against Cincy. One way or the other, I strongly feel that was the last Todd Whitting-coached UHBB game I will ever attend. Even if they somehow manage to bounce back and win this tournament, I’m done with this nonsense.

Sean Allen, Sean Allen, Sean Allen.

5 Likes

To be clear, I’m not advocating for him either and I doubt he would even have interest.

We’re in a tough spot when looking forward to the Big12.

Our entire facility needs to be upgraded.
The turf was awesome when it was new-we led the pack, but now everyone plays on turf.
The scoreboard was the biggest in baseball, but now it is so limited it can’t show replays or player stats.
The stands are so small they look JV in comparison, although not really a problem because we’re not filling what we have. This does include press box amenities however.
The pen and cages and player workout areas are nice but nowhere near what the others have.

Not sure there’s a coach out there who can bring a silver bullet to overcome all that.

Gonna have to raise big bucks.

It’s tough being a Cougar.